No products in the cart
(New) Business Development Manager
(New) Business Development Manager for the design industry at RiZZ B.V.
RiZZ BV is a proud family business based in Nijkerk, the Netherlands
Since 1941 we produce, assemble and sell luxury outdoor and indoor designer accessories for terraces and entrances. Our RiZZ products are timeless and high-end in terms of design, quality and functionality. Our customers are exclusive outdoor and indoor retailers and e-tailers all over the world. Since last year we are also active online, selling directly to consumers and professionals.
Your role will focus on building new business B2B.
As a (new) Business Development Manager you will develop the European dealer market. In the years to come we also have the ambition to grow on other markets such as the USA. You will follow up existing leads and specify new leads. Furthermore you will initiate contact with these potential resellers, first by phone and when needed in person. When required you will collaborate with local contacts. The companies you approach will be in the industry segments:
- High end Indoor and outdoor living,
- Garden / landscaping,
- Interior and / or exterior design and
- flooring companies.
You will be working within a small dynamic team. Each has his / her specific role, but we all do more than what’s in our job descriptions. With marketing you will collaborate on marketing tools to approach and service the market. You will work closely with the Managing Director and of course with the inhouse sales support organization. As to inhouse sales you help coordinate sales activities. In this role you report to Director of the Business.
You are that kind of person.
- In order to be successful and enjoy working in this position, you are a true entrepreneur at heart that gets energy from being in an all-round commercial role, where the main focus is new business. You continuously switch between strategic and hands-on approach. Since you will be joining an small to medium company, you are a skilled self-starter that can operate independently with minimum supervision.
- Your experience is in commercial excellence, acquisition of new customers, growing the pipeline of opportunities (leads generation) and closing deals to reach order intake targets, grow sales and generate recurring revenues in Europe.
- You enjoy networking with all stakeholders within customer’s organization to build intimacy, trust and influence in an effective manner. Capable to access all levels of customers organization (from Top Management to sales floor), having a dual commercial approach, bottom up (promoting features and technical benefits) and top-down (selling added value solutions with a consultative sales approach)
- Develop a thorough understanding of prospects and customer’s business, drivers, needs, pain points, values and organization. Monitor market trends that could affect sales, stay up to date on opportunities by monitoring social and industry networks.
- You are a Critical thinker, proactive and positive attitude, and solutions driven. You work in a collaborative and transparent manner with the rest of the team, collaborate with Operations and other departments to ensure the client’s expectations are being met or exceeded.
- You share our values: Customer Focus, Collaboration, Ownership, Value adding and Trust
This is your profile
- 5+ years sales experience, with proven track record of success in sales in Europe.
- Ideally in the following targeted Industries: High-end Garden, Outdoor living, Architecture, Interior and / or exterior design and floor companies.
- Excellent command of Dutch, English and German. Italian, Spanish, French and any other additional language(s) are a big plus.
- Willingness to work