Personal data will only be stored at all times if you purchase a product and/or service from RIZZ B.V. or if you have given your explicit consent to this. Personal data is stored by:
Responsible person: Wesley van de Burgt
Company: RiZZ B.V.
Visiting address: Ambachtsstraat 11, 3861 RH, Nijkerk, The Netherlands
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone number: +31 33 247 77 00
Chamber of Commerce number: 08020204
RIZZ B.V. is responsible for compliance with the AVG, keeping customer administration and administration for analysis and marketing purposes. RIZZ B.V. is responsible in the sense of the AVG. RIZZ B.V. is responsible for all data processing on behalf of RIZZ B.V., including www.rizz.design
RIZZ B.V. collects and processes personal data for the administration of customers, the execution of the agreement, the collection of payments, customer service, the website, personal marketing and to comply with legal obligations.
The personal data stored by RIZZ B.V. mainly serve to implement the agreement with regard to the provision of a product and/or service by RIZZ B.V. Without this provision of data, it is not possible for RIZZ B.V. to execute the agreement.
RIZZ B.V. handles your personal data with the greatest possible care and makes every effort to store your data safely. Any data leaks shall at all times be reported to the Authority for Personal Data and to the data subjects whose personal data may have been compromised. In the event of a data leak, RIZZ B.V. will always take the appropriate measures to guarantee the reliability of the website.
If you believe that your personal data is being used, obtained or stored incorrectly, and it is not possible for you to delete your data despite repeated requests, you can always submit a complaint to The Netherlands Authority for Personal Data.
The following personal data of you will be stored by RIZZ B.V.:
- for the performance of the contract: your name, address, postal code, place of residence, telephone number and e-mail address;
- for returning purchases: your name, address, postcode, town and e-mail address;
- for payment and handling of invoices: your name, address, postal code and place of residence;
- for the request for an offer free of obligation: your name, address, postal code, place of residence, telephone number and/or e-mail address;
- for sending newsletters: your name and e-mail address;
- for handling questions and complaints: your name, e-mail address and/or telephone number;
Personal data will never be stored longer than strictly necessary and can be viewed, changed and deleted at any time. When using photographs or other images that depict natural persons, RIZZ B.V. will always first seek permission from the person whose photograph or image is placed. Viewing, changing and removing (including the right to be forgotten) and revoking the given permission is possible by means of unsubscribing at the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the newsletter or by means of an unequivocal statement addressed to [email protected]
In any case, your personal data will be deleted:
- in the case of the execution of the agreement: 7 years after the termination of the agreement for possible future agreements, unless you have explicitly given permission to store the personal data longer or if the data need
- in the case of refundable returns: 2 months after refunding the returns;
- in the case of payment and handling of invoices: 7 years after payment of the invoice in question, for the purpose of complying with the legal obligation of the tax authorities;
- in the case of a request for an offer: 7 years after the date on which the offer was sent;
- in the case of the newsletter: after cancellation;
- in the case of dealing with questions and complaints, after resolution of the complaint to the satisfaction of the complainant.
In order to ensure that the agreement runs smoothly, RIZZ B.V. can make use of a number of external parties who may also gain insight into your data. In any case, they will store the data for as long as is necessary for the performance of their work. Under no circumstances will the personal data be used for purposes other than the activities for RIZZ B.V., unless explicit permission has been requested from the person concerned.
All external transfers of personal data are subject to Processor Agreements.
For the execution of the agreement, RIZZ B.V. makes use of an external fulfilment party. Personal data necessary for the execution of the agreement will be provided to our fulfilment party.
RIZZ B.V. uses a payment provider to collect invoices. Personal data necessary for the collection of payments will be provided to our payment provider.
RIZZ B.V. uses an accountant to process payments. Personal data necessary for the processing of payments will be provided to our accountant.
Before sending the newsletter, RIZZ B.V. makes use of an e-mail service provider. Personal data necessary for sending the newsletter will be provided to our e-mail service provider.
If you would like more information about which third parties process your personal data with, you can always send an e-mail to [email protected]