Once you’ve placed an order, you will receive an Order Acknowledgement email to confirm your order details. Once your item ships, you will receive a Shipment Confirmation email.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY ESTIMATES
The ‘Ships’ timeframe is an estimate of when the item will prepare for shipment and ship from our warehouse. The items on your order will ship as they become available.
- If your item is in stock, your order is estimated to ship within 2-3 business days. Delivery will depend on your destination.
- For deliveries within Europe we’ll use DPD. Outside of Europe orders are shipped using UPS. RiZZ BV reserves the right to make use of another shipping option if this makes more sense for a specific order.
- If you have ordered multiple items with different ship readiness dates, you may receive separate shipments.
- Depending on shipment and delivery conditions, your order may ship when all items are ready to ship.
The ‘Delivers’ timeframe is an estimate of when the item will be delivered to your shipping address after it ships.
All estimates are based on business days.
Free shipping offer on cart value above €500,- (BeNeLux + Germany) applies for orders fulfilled and shipped by RiZZ excluding bulk orders, gift redemptions and oversized items. Offer applies to shipping fees and does not include customs and handling fees where applicable. Offer is subject to change without notice.
For other countries the cart value is as follows:
- Austria, Danmerk, France, UK, Liechtenstein, Monaco – orders from € 900,- and above
- Sweden, Finland, Spain, Italy – orders from € 1700,- and above
- Eastern Europe, Greece and Portugal – orders from € 2500,- and above
- Switzeland, Norway and Iceland – orders from € 2500,- and above
When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to us, a full refund inclusive of shipping charges is issued. To purchase items that were undeliverable, a new order will have to be placed. Please make sure your address is correct before confirming your order. If making a purchase for someone else as a gift, it might be a good idea to notify him/her about the impending delivery to minimize confusion which might lead to a refusal of the package.