No products in the cart
This page was last modified on November 23, 2021.
Personal data is only stored if you purchase a product or service from RIZZ B.V. or have given explicit permission to do so.
We do everything we can to keep the private information we receive from you confidential. Your data is stored in a secure database and we do not give access to third parties for commercial purposes.
Personal data is stored by:
Company: RiZZ B.V.
Contact person: Wesley van de Burgt
Visiting address: Ambachtsstraat 11, 3861 RH, Nijkerk, The Netherlands
Email: [email protected]
Phone number: +31 33 247 77 00
Chamber of Commerce number: 08020204
To ensure that orders or services are received, we need your information. Below you can read which:
- for the execution of the agreed delivery and service(s): your name, address, zip code, place of residence, telephone (mobile) number and email address;
- for the return of purchases: your name, address, zip code, place of residence and email address;
- for payment and processing of invoices: your name, address, zip code and place of residence;
- to request a non-binding quote: your name, address, zip code, place of residence, telephone number and email address;
- for sending newsletters: your name and email address;
- for the handling of questions and complaints: your name, email address and telephone number;
RIZZ B.V. is responsible for GDPR compliance, maintaining customer records, and records for analytics and marketing purposes. RIZZ B.V. is responsible for correctly and properly processing all data on behalf of RIZZ B.V., including www.rizz.design and will act per the AVG guidelines.
RIZZ B.V. collects and processes personal data for the administration of customers, the execution of the agreed deliveries and the associated services, the collection of payments, customer service, the website, personal marketing and to comply with legal obligations.
The stored personal data mainly serves to implement the agreement regarding the delivery of a product or service by RIZZ B.V. Without this provision of data, RIZZ B.V. is not possible to execute the agreement.
RIZZ B.V. handles your personal data with the most outstanding possible care and makes every effort to store your data securely. Any data leaks are at all times reported to the Dutch Data Protection Authority and to the data subjects whose personal data may have been compromised. In the event of a data breach, RIZZ B.V. always takes appropriate measures to ensure the reliability of the website and yourself. Suppose you believe that your personal data is being used, obtained or stored in the wrong way and you can’t delete your information despite repeated requests. In that case, you can always file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Personal data will in any case be deleted:
- in the event of the execution of the agreement: 7 years after termination of the contract for any future agreements, unless you have given explicit permission to keep the personal data for longer or if the data is necessary.
- for refundable returns: 2 months after the return of the return shipment;
- for payment and processing of invoices: 7 years after payment of the invoice concerned, to comply with the legal obligation of the tax authorities;
- in the case of a request for quotation: 7 years after the date of dispatch of the quote;
- in the case of the newsletter: after cancellation;
- in the event of handling questions and complaints after the complaint has been resolved to the complainant’s satisfaction.
RIZZ B.V. uses several third parties who may also gain insight into your data for the agreement to run smoothly. They will, in any case, keep the data for as long as necessary for the performance of their work.
The personal data will under no circumstances be used for purposes other than the work for RIZZ B.V. unless explicit permission has been requested from the person concerned.
Processor Agreements apply to all external transfers of personal data.
RIZZ B.V. uses an external fulfillment party to execute the agreement. Personal data necessary for the execution of the agreement are provided to our fulfillment party.
RIZZ B.V. uses a payment provider to collect invoices. Personal data necessary for collecting payments is provided to our payment provider.
RIZZ B.V. uses an accountant to process payments. Personal data necessary for payment processing is provided to our accountant.
For sending the newsletter, RIZZ B.V. uses an email service provider. Our email service provider provides the personal data necessary for sending the newsletter.
If you would like more information about which third parties your personal data is processed with, you can always email [email protected].